Seguidores

jueves, 5 de junio de 2008

We'll punch U in da same place til we break our hands on Ur fuckin face!!!!

Hey yo wuzzap r3taaaaaaaaards!

2day im gonna show all ya some gory shit xP

But first i wanna know what da fuck is goin' on with da rest of da psychos fucktards!

c'mon guuuys! u have to get your shit together!

LOL!


well...let's get down to business...


____________________________________________________________________


HEY! look into my eye xD




It will most likely leave a scar LOL





I got a bloody nose LOL





She looks so fuckin' happy O_o'






a liiiiitle bruise xD






wtf dude?




Are u stickin' ur tongue out at me ??? LOL





headache?





Damn! i got some freckles on my shoulder LMFAO!






A spongy penis LOL




I love to take a bath...it's very best!!





damn doc! i lost my watch... !





wtf were u doin dude!?





nice tits ^^ LOL





Half-way LMFGDAO





Tummy ache...





He's got real guts!! LMFGO!!







Amputated shit (Chongos) to my friend Don_Chupa LOL







This shit's gonna be amputated LOL








aaaaand 2nite...in da neeeeeeews!!!! LOL as a bonus traaack....MR!!!!!!!! NUTS-HANGING!!! xD




That's all 4 2day r3tards...C'ya around!

No hay comentarios.: